Factory Operations Manager
Due to an internal move, my client is looking for a Factory Operations Manager with exemplary leadership experience, ideally someone with the potential to be a future Factory General Manager.
Location: South Wales
Salary: circa £70k plus car allowance, bonus and benefits
- At least 5 years’ Factory Operations Management experience within FMCG manufacturing ideally the food processing industry including exposure to continuous improvement.
- You will also be able to demonstrate a history of successful development of high performing Operations / Manufacturing teams.
- A leadership style which ensures respect, drives engagement and teamwork to deliver exceptional Operational Performance.
- Ability to manage teams objectively and to ensure core objectives are met, resolving conflicts where necessary in a constructive manner whilst maintaining team motivation.
- Formal Qualification to Degree level is preferred.
- This is the Factory Operations lead role on site, reporting into the Business Unit Director
- You will lead the Operations team to deliver optimum site operational performance for the site.
- Drive a continuous improvement and culture across the site, interfacing with other departmental leads to deliver improvement initiatives.
- To develop the leadership and team member population within Operations to ensure that knowledge, skills, capability and engagement are at the required level.
Sound interesting? Please get in touch with John Pollard at Grey Wolf Search Ltd. email@example.com / 07375 549788