Supplier Technical Coordinator – Food & Drink
Due to growth, a highly innovative food and drink business in the London area are seeking a Technical Coordinator to join their operations and champion product quality. The role is ideally suited to an enthusiastic and independent food professional who is confident in managing projects and tasks independently.
Role: Supplier Quality Coordinator
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £30K - £35K + bonus and benefits
- Do you have a degree in Food Science or a related subject?
- Do you have experience in a Quality or Technical role within a fast paced manufacturing environment?
- Do you have knowledge of supplier approval systems and raw material risk assessments?
- Are you full of drive, energy and enthusiasm and a willingness to learn?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on….
This role involves working closely with Production, Customers and Suppliers to ensure new products are assessed, tested and developed in an effective manner to time and cost.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring our products are compliant with all industry regulations for both product and packaging, within the UK and internationally
- Raising any manufacturing non-conformance and managing actions
- Reviewing current quality documents and updating where necessary in line with new processes
- Ensuring any issues in manufacturing or product quality are communicated to the right people to ensure actions are taken to rectify
- Leading monthly quality benchmarking sessions, continuously seeking out ways to improve our current product offering including consideration of consumer trends, new technologies, profitability and retailer demands
- Undertaking complaint root cause analysis in order to devise and implement corrective action initiatives
- Identifying aspects of our production process, packaging or product which could be improved to reduce complaints and improve quality consistency
- My client is a global food manufacturer with numerous sites. This role is based at their state of the art Head Office with fantastic facilities.
- They are capitalising on their success built on producing high quality, innovative products so this is an exciting time to join the business.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref EH/STC to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463.