Specialists in the delivery of plant-based ingredients, ideas and inspiration to chefs across the UK for eating out of home, my client is looking for telephone-based account managers to join the sales team based in the Watford area. Although experience in a similar role would be helpful, it is not essential, however you must be someone who is genuinely interested in giving the best customer service and be able to show an enthusiasm for sales.
Outstanding customer service is fundamental to this role, and full product and system training will be provided. You do not need to be a vegan or a foodie to join the teams, but you must be able to demonstrate a passion for selling brilliant products.
• Building customer rapport and providing a world class service experience
• Making outbound and inbound calls to and from existing and new customers
• Identifying customer needs and proactively selling new and existing products from our comprehensive range via up-selling and cross-selling
• Managing customer expectations effectively and raising escalations when required
• Working to team and individual KPIs, achieved by working with a one-team mind-set to deliver service excellence to our customers
• Ensure that the day-to-day call sets are adhered to and calls in line to KPIs, ensuring that calls are covered in a timely manner.
• Support designated field sales admin activities
• Work with team to ensure that financial reports are being used affectively
• Ensure new units are contacted and trading
• Helping to achieve Department budgets, KPI’s, profitability, maintaining costs and driving the department forward
• Maintain pricing queries working with field sales and commercial team.
• Daily sales, promotion activity. Call Management
• Minimum 1 years' experience in an office-based sales environment (desirable)
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Computer literate to intermediate level
• Passion for sales and customer service
• Polite and professional manner
• Ability to work well under pressure
• High level of organisational skills
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
• Problem Solving and good initiative
• Team player
• Hours: 40 hours per week Monday to Friday
Ref Code: FMW39946
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with your CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Lisa Fox.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.