‘Creating the Magic of Flavour Together’ is our vision at Bart, we are all about flavour and elevating meals to distinctive status using our knowledge and expertise in herbs, spices and ingredients. We have been sourcing and selling the very best ingredients since 1963 and were pioneers in bringing Fairtrade and Organic herbs and spices to the UK market. That entrepreneurial spirit still guides us today with relentless enthusiasm.
You can find us under the Bart brand or in private label solutions for major retailers, we also contract pack for other brands, across our two sites in Bristol (dry goods) and Newbury (wet goods).
We love what we do, we do the right thing by our customers and consumers and we are looking for a likeminded Interim Head of Operations to join our growing team in our brand-new factory in Bristol.
You will be an operations all-rounder with a breadth of experience. In this pro-active role, you will have responsibility for managing the day-to-day operations of our state-of-the-art facility, which houses the fastest packing lines in Europe, you will also support the business with the commissioning of new lines and upgrading existing lines.
If you love working with a highly motivated team of passionate, professional people, then this could be your dream job.
Our ideal candidate will:
- A history of training, developing, and mentoring staff and moulding them into a high performing team
- Tenacity, not afraid to challenge the status quo .
- The ability to drive a culture of Continuous Improvement and Operational Excellence
- Has a critical eye for detail
- Working closely with peer group to deliver business objectives.
- Understanding of what good looks like.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary - £65K pro rata- 6-month contract
- Flexible working – we welcome all candidates to discuss this with us
- Stunning new factory with brand new facilities including electric car charging points
- Salary sacrifice and holiday purchase schemes
- Health Insurance
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Store discounts
If you think you have the skills and ability coupled with a passion for flavour and quality ingredients, then please contact Kate George, HR Manager at email@example.com.
Please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.
We do our utmost to get back to candidates quickly but if you have not heard back from us within 5 days then your application has not been successful on this occasion.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE
- Closing Date: 30 September
- 1st Interviews: Telephone to 30 September
- 2nd Interviews: Interview through September
- Start Date: as soon as possible