Hygiene Manager Nights.
Salary - c£55k + Package and Bonus.
Location – Berwickshire
European leader in their category with multiple sites across the UK. This role is for one of their largest and busiest sites that supplies great products to all major retailers.
- You must have previous experience as a Hygiene Manager preferably within a Food Manufacturing environment.
- Educated to HNC Level or equivalent.
- HACCP Level 4.
- Food Safety and Hygiene Level 3 is essential.
- Listeria awareness.
- Previous high-risk experience would be preferred but not essential.
- An understanding of BRC audits and retailer standards is preferred.
- Help to maintain all the sanitation and hygiene to the highest standard whilst on night shift, as well as assist with audits.
- Ensure that all cleaning is completed safely, on time and supports the ‘Right First time’ ethos of the business.
- Investigate fully any Out of Specification results from swabs and along with the Technical Manager identify trends that require investigation and make recommendations based on the investigations.
- Reporting into the Head of Technical, managing a team of 40+ including cleaners, charge hands and line managers.
- This business is part of a big portfolio and has seen consistent growth over the past few years.
- European leader in their category. Supplying all the major retailers and food service.
To apply for this position contact Hannah on 07450406505 or email Hannah directly at Hannah.mcgrail@Silven.co.uk quoting reference HM9751