If you are interested in going to work when the roads are quieter, you get the best parking spaces, quieter atmosphere, more productivity and less disruptions...and apparently more fun (shhhh!)
Welcome to the secrets of the night shift.
You'll be a quality champion with experience of the UK food manufacturing market, solid knowledge of the importance of food safety, works well in a team as well as your own initiative.
You know what it is - it's not just about doing the basics but delivering the best results for the customer and the business.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Recognising quality and food safety issues
* Audit schedules, investigations, non conformances and complaints
* Inspection of raw materials and finished product against the customer specs
* Supporting and recommending production on quality requirements
* GMP, CCPs, Safe working practices
* Shelf life analysis and quality procedures
Good communication skills, an enthusiastic personality and a self motivated character will be great attributes for this role and ideally experience within UK Food Manufacturing.
HACCP Level 2 minimum preferred but not essential - the right attitude counts for a lot!
If you know this is the right role for you and you meet the criteria detailed above, then click apply - alternatively you can send though your C.V to Natasha firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01780 483999