Multi Skilled Engineer
• To deliver maintenance on schedule and to deal with any unscheduled and emergency
maintenance work, including all fault finding and necessary repair.
• To ensure that all maintenance works are recorded accurately and timely into the computerised
maintenance system (Maximo).
• Communicate unscheduled downtime to Supervisor and Engineering Manager and the corrective action required.
• Housekeeping. All works undertaken and equipment is maintained in a safe and efficient manner, following any necessary standards and guidelines.
• Identification of improvements that can be made to line and other operations.
• Perform such administrative functions as are consistent with a role of this nature.
• To be part of and show interest in any projects that arise.
The successful candidate would need to be a professionally qualified engineer with experience within a food / beverage industry with a formal qualification.
The role requires a multi skilled candidate but a strong electrical engineering element is a distinct advantage. Knowledge of permit to work systems and
risk assessment completion including PUWER is required.
There is an excellent package with this role
Hours of work Monday to Thursday 8.25 hours dayshift
Friday 7.25 day shift