Graduate Quality Assistant
Mustard Foods is a wholesale producer of food products for the
restaurants trade, supplying over 30 restaurant groups across the UK
ensuring quality, consistency, and integrity.
We are looking for a Graduate Quality Assistant to work within our
warehouse chilling team. The role requires managing and logging all
the chilling CCP's of all production batches using internal
documentation and our ERP system. Involvement in the xxxof quality
requires continual oversight and contribution towards the improvement
of our food safety culture within the business.
The Technical and Quality Team at Mustard Foods is made up of four personnel.
- managing and logging all the chilling CCP's of all batches
- interacting and working with the warehouse and packing team
- working closely with the T&Q team on aspects of the GMP audit and
- interaction with the production team to co-ordinate chilling times
- oversight of the packing process with the packing team
- drive continuous improvement and promote a food safety culture
within the business
- opportunities for progression
- hard working
- attention to detail
- quick learner
- team player
Looking for immediate start