An opportunity has become available for Production Operators/Technicians to join our dynamic manufacturing team. Within the role, you will contribute to the successful growth of the business through the efficient running of the tea manufacturing process, meeting agreed production plans, safety procedures and quality controls. Key Responsibilities
- Operate our world-class machinery safely and continuously look for ways to make us safer and better
- Work as part of a team to drive our operational performance and deliver quality products
- Apply the knowledge you have gained during your training to resolve issues in the right way
- Accurately complete daily reports such as daily stoppage reports, end of run and quality checks
- Regularly analyse information to understand how efficiently you are working.
- Complete structured training to increase your salary as become expert on our machines and robots
- Support your co-workers with their training and development
- Be a positive and active member of the team
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Positivity, drive and ambition!
- Excellent communication and team work skills - success in this role depends on working well with others
- Good IT skills, able to record information digitally
- The ability to work with minimal supervision, effectively being able to manage your own time.
- The drive to maintain highest standards of hygiene, health and safety, including some hands on cleaning
Competitive Monthly bonus scheme up to an additional £200 per month for good performance and attendance
Pension scheme with your contributions matched for up to 10% of your salary
Development and training program with the opportunity to increase salary on completion of training
Free Onsite Gym and Wellbeing Centre with free yoga lessons
25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays and the option to buy and sell up to 5 holiday days
Occupational health scheme with free counselling,
Onsite Restaurant with free tea, coffee and fruit and subsidised food
Onsite Staff shop and online staff discounts
Free onsite parking
Perkbox – employee discount scheme with discounts online, in high street stores, cinema, holidays, restaurants
Cycle to work scheme
Twinings has become one of the world’s most loved tea companies over its 300-year history because we never stop learning, never stop experimenting and never stop inventing. We are passionate about tea from bud to cup and have been working with some of our tea estates around the world since the early 18th Century.
More than 300 years later, the passion for tea is still here - and so are we! We still sell tea from Thomas's shop, and we still work hard to bring the most exciting new blends to tea lovers around the world. Now, we have over 500 varieties and our teas are cherished all over the world. Our expert master blenders taste more than 3,000 cups of tea every week. So you can be sure the next cup you taste will be every bit as good as the one yesterday or the day before.
Twinings are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Great People Work Here
Are you searching for a career with bags of variety, in an environment that celebrates differences and empowers collaboration, which values individuals and will encourage you to make an impact? Do you want the freedom to explore, and the opportunities to find new ways and to innovate? If so, TwiningsOvo delivers.
We’re looking for people who don’t just come here to get the job done, but who have a real passion for the brand and a desire to do the best job they can. In return, we offer an inspiring package of employee benefits - to show just how much we value you. This role will offer you the scope for growth and the tools to aim high.
Your application will be initially reviewed by our retained recruitment partner Helen Kilby at Hezuo