I am working with a high-end production business based in North London, searching for a Production Manager to produce a range of ready to eat chilled foods. The business is offering the opportunity for a high calibre operations professional to excel in a challenging career prospect.
The ideal candidate will be a skilled leader and an Operations professional who can manage independently and deliver quality products, within budget whilst adhering to their high service level agreements.
The ideal candidate will be need to have experience in the key areas below:
• Skilled hands-on manager able to lead by example and with demonstrable leadership abilities
• Understanding of food processing, in a chilled environment, familiar with process improvement and optimisation
• Cross functional experience, with the ability to oversee other departments where necessary
• Proactive, resourceful and self-reliant; able to take full ownership of a factory out of daytime hours
• Manage the shift activities to ensure that the production programme is met and the required standards of customer service, product quality and food safety are adhered to
• Liaise with senior management as required on all key issues concerning production, quality, health and safety and customer service
• Take direct responsibility for the performance, training and development of Supervisors/Team Leaders
• Present capital projects as appropriate for developing the business
Ref Code: FMW39963
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.