Experience Specifications Technologist required to support a food company moving to an Online Specification & Supplier Management System.
My client supply global ingredients to the food industry.
They are looking for an experienced Specifications Technologist to finish a project which they have started on moving to an Online Specification & Supplier Management System. The project needs to be to be completed in the next four months.
This role will be to manage and deliver the project of getting all their suppliers and customers using the system and ensuring all technical data is accurate.
This will involve training suppliers on how to use the system, tracking progress, checking and approving specifications and supplier data once it has been entered and then onboarding and linking customers to the relevant information.Key Tasks
- Onboarding supplier onto the system
- Check, compare and review specifications & supplier data once
- completed and then approve.
- Onboard customers to the new system and ensure they are linked to the
- correct supplier information.
- Experience of completing and signing off food specifications ensuring accuracy. (preferably 2-3 years' experience in a similar role)
- Experience of using similar on-line food specifications systems.
- Can demonstrate the skills required to manage a big project like this and ensure delivery vs timescales.
- You will need to be self-motivated, organised, good attention to detail, great communication skills and be able to build good relationships with suppliers in order to get them to complete the required information onto the on-line system.
You must be available to start in the next 2 weeks.