Production Shift Manager.
Location – Nottinghamshire
Salary – £39k incl. Shift allowance + benefits package.
Fast paced FMCG manufacturer who are part of a huge portfolio. Looking for Production talent to maintain on site standards and develop the production operators.
- Contribute to the Company business plan by maximising the efficiency and performance of the people and equipment within the production function.
- Lead by example, with self-motivation, to develop and drive Key Performance Targets.
- Develop and support the on-site CI initiatives.
- Coach, develop, recruit and train new members within production.
- Take responsibility for all health and safety, hygiene, and quality matters on shift.
- You will need to have a proven track record of delivering results against the KPIS and on-site targets.
- HACCP Level 2. SAP Knowledge. HND or equivalent.
- Ideally you will be hands on and be somebody who leads by example.
- Health and Safety qualifications and an understanding of policies are highly preferred. Including IOSH and Food Safety.
- The site is very well invested.
- Part of a huge portfolio of businesses who supply products nationally and internationally to a wide array of customers.
If you want to know more about this opportunity call Hannah on 07450406505 or email your CV direct too Hannah.mcgrail@Silven.co.uk with reference HM9796