This role just in from one of the UK’s leading providers of Fresh Produce (and a real favourite for us to work with!) . Now looking for an experienced Supply Chain Planning Manager to oversee the planning and forecasting team ensuring optimum levels of stock availability.
What you’ll get….
- Salary circa £50-60k
- Annual pay reviews
- 33 days inclusive of Bank Holidays.
- Retail Discount membership.
- Death in Service Benefit
- Health Care Cash Plan membership.
- Plan and implement the overall planning and forecasting strategy.
- Ensure high stock availability whilst maintaining optimum stock holding value.
- Collaborate with Procurement, Sales, Operations, Logistics and Quality teams.
- Implement and maintain customer change requirements.
- Supplier collaboration to mutually achieve agreed expectations.
- Suggest solutions for process for continuous improvements.
- Manage 3PL customer supply against agreed KPIs.
- Train, evaluate and motivate your team.
- Assist suppliers with booking procedures and compliance.
Reporting KPI data to direct line report and the wider business
What you’ll already demonstrate….
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player with strong leadership skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail.
- High level of numerical accuracy and reporting skills
- Ability to communicate and effect change with internal and external suppliers.
- Outstanding Organisational skills with a hands-on, tenacious, pragmatic approach
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbally ability to remain in control and follow process.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst meeting deadlines.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally with Account Managers and the Operations teams
Previous management experience in supply chain environment, preferably in a FMCG environment.
A high-level understanding of Microsoft Office, in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Ability to present key data effectively and in a readily understandable manner.
45 hours per week which includes 30-minute daily break. Monday to Friday (with some flexibility to meet demands of the business)
Core Hours 8.00am to 5.00pm or 9.30am to 6.30pm