Raw Materials Manager
A food manufacturer based in Lancashire is seeking a Raw Materials Manager to join their operation and to ensure that all the raw materials used on site comply with the legal, safety and quality requirements.
- Ensure the accuracy and quality of all goods received are in accordance with company procedures for goods receipt.
- To ensure the SAP system is managed to maximise stock accuracy for all raw materials.
- To ensure all applicable goods are accurately labelled and recorded in SAP.
- Responsible for all warehousing storage layouts to ensure maximum space utilisation also to include Allergen segregation and controls.
- To manage all goods in, storage, loading of goods for production.
- To ensure the accuracy and timely completion of production works order BOM’s and that all amendments to material usage and quantities are recorded daily.
- Manage month end cycle counts for all raw materials.
- Oversee quarterly stock takes for all raw materials.
- Monitor the training of personnel in all processes & procedures throughout the goods in/stores area.
- To ensure all processes and procedures comply with company Environmental, Health and Safety policies.
The ideal candidate will be:
- It is essential to have good knowledge of SAP or have experience within a similar raw materials management system.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in Managing a warehouse/raw materials environment
- Must have experience in managing change in relation to people, processes, and procedures.
- Essential to be able to delegate and clarify responsibilities
- Have strong management and leadership skills with an ability to motivate and get the best from your team.
- Have very good attention to detail to ensure the accuracy of stock management.
To apply for this position of Raw Materials Manager, please contact Carole Hearn at Silven on 0161 832 7463 / 07792 466140, or by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference: CH/9799