A world renowned FMCG brand in the Uxbridge area is currently looking for an experienced and passionate Demand Planner to join their team!
The company a fun and fast paced place to work expect a lot of laughs and surprises!
The company itself has been in double digit growth for many years and is planning on a further EMEA invasion over the next 12 months.
This represents an amazing opportunity to advance your manufacturing career in an environment that is primed to help you succeed.
- Create and maintain accurate and reliable EMEA demand plan, accurately tracking 3rd party changes
- Reporting and influencing Forecast Accuracy and BIAS within the demand plan at SKU and Market level.
- Provide fact based analysis with corrective action plan
- Develop key performance indicators for forecast accuracy throughout the business.
- An experienced Demand Planner ideally from FMCG background
- Minimum 3 Years Demand planning experience in FMCG
- History of using SAP/APO for planning ESSENTIAL
- Customer focused with excellent communication and presentation skills
What’s on Offer:
- Very Generous Salary
- Flexibility to WFH
- Holliday allowance
- Benefits Package
- How to apply… If you are interested in this opportunity…
Please contact myself, Libby Stanitsas at DR Newitt or apply