Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Location – East Midlands.
Job Title – Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer.
Salary – £45k incl. Shift Allowance + Benefits.
UK Leader within Food Manufacturing with a very well invested site and best in class engineering practices are looking to recruit an experience Multi Skilled Engineer. Could this be you?
- Minimum NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in relevant Mechanical / Electrical Engineering Discipline.
- Beneficial experience includes a working knowledge of PLC’S (SCADA).
- An awareness of HACCP, PUWER, LOLA and COSHH.
- Significant experience of working within a manufacturing environment and continuous learning new techniques
- Responsibility for the maintenance, repair and overall performance improvement of automated process and packaging.
- By adhering to legislation, HS&E, site standards and engineering good practice, provide proactive engineering resource to the process, across all areas of the factory.
- Continuously assess company plant and equipment for efficiency, purpose and implement improvements so that output will be optimised, inform of non-compliances.
- Use line monitoring, fault finding and problem-solving systems/techniques to maximise utilisation of all company plant and equipment, by minimising downtime through scheduled maintenance, and continuous improvement.
- Work with key stakeholders on delivery of site safety capital projects by providing engineering expertise with a continuous improvement context.
- A global food manufacturer and one of the UK’s biggest providers of your favourite household brands.
- The business will work alongside you to develop your career. Outlining a clear plan to your next step.
If you want to know more about this position, then please call Hannah on 07450406505 or email your CV directly to Hannah via Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference #HM9797