If you are the kind of Supply Chain Manager who has a strong eye for detail, excels at problem solving and has excellent organisational skills, then we have the role for you!
We are working exclusively with a major international produce manufacturer who have a fantastic opportunity to join their team in East Yorkshire as their new Supply Chain Manager. The Supply Chain Manager they are looking for will be a driven individual who leads from the front and will help to drive the business forward as the site comes into a new period of growth.
To be successful within the Supply Chain Manager role, you will be a self-motivated individual who is a down to earth team player. As a diligent problem solver you will utilise your strong eye for detail, ensuring that any task is seen through to completion to the best standard. Due to the fast-paced environment, it is paramount that you will take a hands-on approach in everything you do.
When it comes to experience, the successful individual will have a background within fast moving consumer goods, have a background within a Planning or Manufacturing function and have experience leading a team. If you’ve got experience within Food Manufacturing as well as training within LEAN manufacturing and JIT systems, that would be brilliant, however this is not essential.
Some key responsibilities of the Supply Chain Manager will be:
- To liaise with all the required departments to understand the sales orders and translate these into a “living” plan, which is clearly understood and owned by the production teams
- To ensure that the appropriate team structure is in place for the department, resourced by the right number of people who reflect the company values and the needs of the business
- To utilise appropriate agreed KPI’s as a basis for the development of performance improvement plans within the department and cascade these KPI’s through their teams, ensuring that they are translated and used at all levels
- Owning the training and development of the individuals in the department to enable progression to resource growth or to replace current roles
- To develop customer confidence in the capability of the department operation to deliver the required level of customer service
To the successful candidate the company are offering up to £35,000 per annum + Bonus.
The company are major international player with several sites within the UK and are one of the biggest produce suppliers within their field. As a company they are continually growing and have several different arms to their business, which gives you many paths for progression.
This is a great position for someone wanting to develop their career within the Supply Chain Function.
Apply by attaching your CV or give us a call on 01775 729590 to discuss the role further.