If you are the kind of Quality Manager who is self-motivated, a fantastic communicator and want to develop yourself and others, then we have the perfect role for you!
We are working exclusively with a major international produce manufacturer who have a great opportunity to join their team in East Yorkshire as their new Quality Manager. The Quality Manager they are looking for will be assisting the company in implementing Technical best practice across their site and helping to develop the wider Quality team as the company move into their next stage of growth.
To be successful within the Quality Manager role, you will be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and be self-motivate. You will also take a logical and systematic approach when solving problems, ensuring that every avenue has been investigated. Due to the fast-paced nature of the business, it is important that you take a hands-on approach in everything you do and have a willingness to learn.
The successful candidate will have worked within Food Manufacturing and hold an HND or equivalent within a Food technology discipline. They will also have good knowledge around retail codes of practice and have experience working to BRC standards. It would be great if you have experience with M&S codes of practice and have led BRC audits, however this is not essential.
Some of the key responsibilities of the Quality Manager will be:
- Implementing and maintaining site compliance with the Quality Management plan, company Quality Management Systems and internal/external audits
- Promoting and implementing quality standards and driving continuous improvement and integrity within the quality function
- Training and managing the Quality Control personnel
- Implementing and monitoring Hygiene practices throughout the site
- Leading the improvement of product quality intake, product age, storage, packing and distribution functions by continual physical checks and implementing robust corrective actions
For the successful candidate they are offering up to £40,000 per annum.
The company are major international player with several sites within the UK and are one of the biggest produce suppliers within their field. As a company they are continually growing and have several different arms to their business, which gives you many paths for progression. They are also in a great spot with BRC, attaining AA grade this year as well as being an M&S accredited site.
If you are looking to grow your career within the Technical function, this is an opportunity you do not want to miss!
Apply today by attaching your CV or give us a call on 01775 729590 to discuss the role further.