Senior Production Planner
Major food manufacturer looking for a Senior Production Planner to join their expanding team.
Salary: c£40k plus benefits
- Do you have a proven track record in a Production Planning role in Food manufacturing?
- Do you have excellent communication skills, able to work cross-functionally both externally and internally?
- Do you have excellent reporting and presentation skills?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on….
- You will manage production planning in this busy food manufacturing facility.
- Proactively encourage and support cross-functional working practices with other departments.
- Manage stock levels on raw materials, packaging & finished goods.
- Lead weekly and monthly planning meetings\
- My client is a major food manufacturer.
- There is scope for growth, both in the role and in the company, so this is an excellent opportunity for a career-minded Planning professional in the food manufacturing sector.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/9810 to email@example.com, or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463 or mobile 07792 466140.