My client are manufacturing business who currently are seeking a Factory Manager to become of their YOY growing business. My client are passionate about their products and people, along with their individual drive and passion, are the reason for their continued success. Reporting to the Operations Director, the successful applicant will be responsible for all operations including; production, planning, warehouse, despatch, and site facilities.
Managing a site of 50/60 colleagues, you will develop high performing teams, establishing priorities, preparing an effective plan to meet operational requirements, cost control, directing and co-ordinating activities and ensuring that the operations teams manifest the corporate ethos.
The successful applicant must have demonstrable experience of:
- Ability to lead, manage, coach, and develop a team.
- Numerate, with an ability to interpret numerical data on spreadsheets i.e. planning documents on excel.
- Lean manufacturing (CI) - Good working knowledge or qualification
- Food technical or quality - Good working knowledge or qualification
- Planning and logistic
- Professional and ethical manner with a high level of personal integrity
- Ability to think creatively about problem solving or unfamiliar situations
- Adept in communicating and relating appropriately with a diverse group of people
- Ability to encourage innovation, of small or large ideas, throughout the production team
What’s on Offer?
- Monday - Friday (days)
- Company profit related bonus
- Private Healthcare
- Pension (up to 6% contribution).