Ref: 7872 | £22,000 - £25,000 | Kent
You will be working for a well-established business family-owned business that prides itself on supplying only the best quality products whilst ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
The business is now seeking a Quality Controller to join their busy and friendly team, working in a fast-paced but rewarding environment.
The main purpose of your role is to assess and QC test incoming fresh produce along with the QC team.
- Carry out daily product inspections on arrival.
- Conduct internal audits.
- Communicate information to team members, to have a thorough and effective shift handover.
- Ensure equipment is operational and relevant checks are made and maintained.
- Assist customers in produce reselection.
- Occasionally help the Warehouse in duties such as inbound and outbound loading, order picking and pallet building and stock running.
- Promote effective working relationships both internally and externally, ensuring excellent customer service through a combination of communication and teamwork.
We are seeking a confident individual who has some food QA/QC experience, ideally from a fresh produce packhouse or similar environment.
You will possess excellent attention to detail, be highly organised and be IT literate including proficiency using spreadsheets. Qualifications such as Food Hygiene and Food Safety are highly desirable.
Own transport will be required due to company location.
The Quality Controller job is based in Kent and is paying £22,000 - £25,000 according to your experience.
The working hours will be 5 days out of 7 including weekends (with Saturdays off), 8 am – 5 pm.
How to apply
To be considered for the Quality Controller job, please click the Apply button.
After you have submitted your CV, we will aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to be able to contact you about your job search, for full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternative job titles
QA Assistant | Quality Assistant | QA Auditor | QC Technologist | Quality Assurance | Food Manufacturing Quality Jobs