Job ref: 62988 | £33,000 - £40,000 | South East
This job is working for a very well-established and respected manufacturer that supplies to UK retailers and foodservice markets, as well as further food manufacturing.
Always at the forefront of product development and innovation, they have continually invested in new facilities and the latest technologies.
The purpose of your role is to drive quality culture on site and ensure the site remains compliant with the quality manual requirements.
- Manage the Quality Assurance team.
- Ensuring the business produces safe, legal products manufactured to the highest possible quality.
- Implement, maintain, and develop the site Quality Systems.
- Dealing with all quality, integrity, and food safety issues, plus manage and required investigations.
- Drive continuous improvement and promote a Food Safety culture throughout the business.
- Manage the Internal Auditing System and carry out internal and GMP audits.
- Manage BRC, EHO and Customer Audits and visits alongside the Head of Technical.
Ideally educated to a degree level within a food science or food technology discipline, you will possess a solid quality assurance track record within food manufacturing – together with supervisory or management experience.
You will have an excellent working knowledge of internal auditing, food hygiene, and food safety legislation plus be familiar with managing accreditation standards.
Qualifications in Food Safety, HACCP and TACCP/VACCP are highly desirable.
The Quality Manager job is based in the South East region and paying £33,000 - £40,000 according to your skills and experience.
The working hours are 8 am – 5 pm, Monday to Friday.
How to apply
To be considered for the Quality Manager job, please click the Apply button.
After submitting your CV, we will aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
Alternate job titles
QA Manager | Quality Assurance Manager | QA Supervisor | Quality Supervisor | Senior Quality Auditor | Senior QA | Food Manufacturing QA Jobs | South East | Kent