Our client is a fantastic food manufacturer based in North London.
The company has done very well during Covid, investing millions in new product development and in improving their manufacturing facilities.
They are now looking to continue their growth and expansion by taking on a new Quality Assurance Officer.
This position is ideal for someone at the start of their career in foodm manufacturing with either 1-2 years experience in a similar role or with a degree in Food Science or anything similar.
If you are interested in finding out more, please apply now and a consultant from D R Newitt will be in touch within a few days.
Quality Assurance Officer
Hours: Normal working hours will be 08:00 - 16:30; Monday to Friday with some flexibility
Holidays: 24 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
As a Quality Assurance Officer…
- You will be directly reporting into the site Technical Manager with the overall aim of ensuring compliance against UK food safety standards as well as company processes.
- You will be expected to monitor quality and safety processes through a variety of audits, compliance checks and site inspections.
- The role involves technical administration and liaising with the site management team on a daily basis
- To ensure factory standards are maintained and improved where possible.
The successful candidate..
- Have a very good attention to detail
- Motivated and be well organised.
- Food Safety knowledge/training
- HACCP knowledge/training
Full job specific training will be provided as required and support given where necessary through regular catch-ups with your manager. There will also be an option to external courses to increase your knowledge in the food category.