Working for a strong food manufacturer supplying staple products to the major multiples.
They are an established business looking for a QA Supervisor or Senior QA with an audit ready mindset, good communication skills with a creative and collaborative leadership mentoring the QA team.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Continuous improvement and maintaining a high level of customer service along with compliance of food safety legislation
- Reduction of quality failures, HACCP, non conformances
- Auditing schedules and supporting with on site raw materials, following the process from activity on the factory floor to finished product
- Retaining the high standards set amongst suppliers and working within the required timescales
- Perceptive approach to new ideas and projects
- Ensuring all documentation and records are completed and up to date
- Develop and support the QA's in line with training, HACCP standards and ability to drive the team to forward
Experience working within UK Food manufacturing, BRC, HACCP is required as well exposure to supervising or leader of a team.
You will be liaising with various departments across the site, the role will suit a self-motivated and outgoing personality with the ability to communicate at all levels.
If you feel this opportunity is for you and you meet the above criteria then click apply - alternatively you can send through your C.V to email@example.com or phone 01780 483 999.