So what will I be doing?
As a Quality Auditor you'll be working in a team of ten driving a quality culture across our Cannington site. Coaching and motivating the key stakeholders you'll be working with, you'll be acting as a catalyst for influencing continuous improvement and better ways of working.
You'll be working with a variety of stakeholder on a range of project and initiatives to drive improvements during a hugely exciting time at Cannington as we embark on a number of site specific initiatives and launches.
In our business you'll be responsible for
- Upholding legal, customer and consumers expectations, and ensuring we are operating in a true quality, food safety focused, working environment.
- Supporting and coaching all site functions on food safety and quality aspects of production.
- Providing an operationally proactive Quality Assurance presence in order to monitor real time manufacturing Product Quality and Compliance to Quality Standards and Technical Procedures.
- Supporting cross functional improvements when required across all key stakeholders.
Sounds interesting, so what do I need?
- Formal qualification or demonstrable experience
- HACCP level 3
- Food safety level 3
Even better if you possess
- Food degree
- Internal audit qualification
- Good coaching skills
Why should I join the family?
At Yeo Valley we are independent, British and proud to be making the highest quality yogurts,desserts and ice cream under the Yeo Valley brand and for many of the UKs major retailers.Operating from four dairies and two logistics centres in Somerset and Devon, we employ over 1700 staff and produce more than 25% of the UK’s packaged yogurt.
We’re sure you don’t need convincing, but there’s a whole host of benefits that we offer including:
- 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays,
- pension scheme,
- healthcare cover
- childcare vouchers
- cycle to workscheme
- subsidised products and services and preferable rates with our partners.
Please note that Yeo Valley do not accept speculative agency applications, we will only accept applications that have been submitted to us via our recruitment portal at the point of instruction.