An innovative manufacturer of a wide variety of chilled products supplying a range of sectors is offering the opportunity for a talented marketing manager to head up the marketing function.
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director, you will be responsible for setting out the marketing agenda and delivering all the marketing activities including media, website, social media, thought leadership, advertising and communication. Working closely with key departments throughout the business to ensure that all marketing strategy is driven forward in line with the company’s vision for the future.
- Working with internal stakeholders to produce digital and event marketing strategies, brand awareness, setting goals across all channels
- Researching the current market, looking for trends and forecasts, to ensure new, on trend products are developed aligned to the company goals, commercially as well as meeting quality standards
- Maintaining up to date and consistent marketing, promotional, PR and communications collateral, across all channels, driving excellence
- Managing the marketing budget, including presenting ROI information and reviewing strategy for refinement
- Collaboration with cross functional teams ensuring great teamwork and reaching a common objective
- Managing content, providing brand support particularly during product launches to ensure up to date information for the customer service and sales teams
• Proven success in a marketing or commercial role within food manufacturing
• Strategic thinker with strong verbal and written communication skills
• Organised with phenomenal organisational skills
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Confident in developing relationships with external decisions makers
• Commercially aware and numerate
• Passionate, determined and tenacious
Ref code: FMW39897
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the reference and for the attention of Lisa Fox.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.