This is a great opportunity to work as a Compliance Manager for one of the best companies in Devon. This is a direct replacement and is a very important role for the business so it is crucial they get the right person in. Previous auditing experience will be crucial for this role as you will be dealing with BRC audits.
- You will ideally come in with a strong knowledge of BRC as the company are looking to continue their high level of BRC audits as well as other customer and internal audit.
- You will check appropriate products specs, product artwork to ensure they are compliant with all UK and EU legislation.
- Staff training is a big area where the company likes to train and grow thir staff and your role will see you be in charge of food safety training making sure all staff members are up to date in any food safety changes.
- You will ideally have experience in dealing with Quality Management Systems as part of your role will to ensure these are kept up to date
In order to be considered for this role you will need to:
- Have over 5 years experience working in the food industry ideally as a Quality Manager or Compliance Manager
- Have previous auditing experience and have HACCP Level 3
- A degree in food science or a similar degree
If this sounds like the job for you then please contact Nick Crocker @ Zest on 0117 3252 999 or email@example.com