A popular food business who make delicious food is looking for further talent to join their quality and technical team!
You'll be a quality champion with experience of the UK food manufacturing market, knowledge of the importance of food safety, works well in a team as well as your own initiative.
You know what it is - it's not just about doing the basics but attention to details and being audit ready!
Your responsibilities will include:
* Recognising day to day quality and food safety issues
* Audit schedules, investigations, non conformances and complaints
* Inspection of raw materials and finished product against the customer specs
* Supporting and recommending production on quality requirements
* GMP, CCPs, Safe working practices
* Shelf life analysis and quality procedures
Good communication skills will be great attributes for this role and ideally experience within UK Food Manufacturing.
HACCP Level 2 minimum preferred but not essential - the right attitude counts for a lot!
Graduates with placement experience also welcome as training will be provided!
It is easy to apply click apply - alternatively you can send though your C.V to Natasha firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01780 483999