Are you currently working in NPD and looking for a change or have you found yourself out of work and looking to get back into NPD? If so this could be the role for you. My client is looking for a new Senior NPD Technologist to join their high calibre team.
My client is looking to recruit for a Senior NPD Technologist who will be able to continue the high level of products that the company produces but also looking at new ideas and improving the existing range where possible.
The main responsibilities of the role will be to:
- You will develop new products inline with the customer requirements
- Experience in concept to launch will be crucial as this role will see you go through the whole process of NPD, not just coming up with the ideas but also putting the product through the trials.
- Bench marking will also be a big part of the role, you will need to keep up to date with up and coming market trends to make sure that products are in line with the companies competitors.
- You will also need to ensure that ingredients in the kitchen are always in stock, artwork checking has been completed and much more
The Ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 3 years experience working in a development role within food manufacturing
- Have a food science degree or relevant qualifications
- Be happy working on concept through to launch
If this sounds like the job for you then please contact Nick Crocker @ Zest on 0117 3252 999 or email@example.com