The Bart Ingredients Company Ltd has grown over the last 55 years and sources quality ingredients from across the globe. ‘Creating the Magic of Flavour Together’ is our vision at Bart, we are all about flavour and elevating meals to distinctive status using our knowledge and expertise in herbs, spices and ingredients. We have been sourcing and selling the very best ingredients since 1963 and were pioneers in bringing Fairtrade and Organic herbs and spices to the UK market. That entrepreneurial spirit still guides us today with relentless enthusiasm.
Every recipe we develop, every seasoning we prepare, we do so with the utmost care and attention to detail, allowing the herbs and spices to sing. Whether it is a Ground Cinnamon from Sri Lanka, a Black Garlic paste, a Thai Green paste or Garam Masala spice blend, authentic depth of flavour is the ultimate measure.
We love what we do, we believe our people is what makes Bart great, we do the right thing by our customers and consumers and we are looking for likeminded people to join our team.
We are currently recruiting for Factory Operatives to work in our busy production facility in Severn Beach.
The main responsibilities of this role are:
- Uphold the hygiene and safety standards of the company
- General factory operator tasks
- To operate using the correct pallet map and product quality sheets
- To produce at an efficient output rate whilst maintaining product quality and food safety standards
- Carry out visual quality inspections as we run and report any issues
- To operate our clean as you go policy at all times
There is plenty of free car parking on site and electric car charging points.
- Company pension scheme
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme
- Holiday purchase scheme
- 2 x annual life assurance after 3 months service
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Store and days out discount platform - Club Bart
- Free drinks
- Paid bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
We would love you to join our team!
The hours for this role are on a shift rotation of between 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm with a paid 30 minute break. The hourly rate is between £10-£12 per hour depending on skills.