Job ref: 7883 | c. £22,000 | Lake District - Cumbria
This role is working for a company that was founded on a set of principles and a vision to provide high quality, fresh and delicious bakery products for all their customers.
The purpose of your role as Confectioner is to decorate and finish cutting cakes, fancies, cream cakes, pastries and celebration cakes for shops, tearooms, and wholesale customers throughout the region.
- Ensure bakery products are finished to the highest standard
- Ensure all Food Hygiene and Health & Safety standards are followed.
- Raise any issues with equipment, ingredients, or product quality to the management team.
- Ensure the bakery and your working areas are kept clean and tidy.
To be considered for the Confectioner, you will:
- Ideally have experience in a bakery role or working in a bakery environment.
- Experience with decorating cakes, bakery items etc. would be great.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Have lots of enthusiasm and be passionate about product quality.
- Food Hygiene certificate is an advantage.
The Confectioner job is based in the Lake District region and is paying c. £22,000 according to your experience.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 5 am – 2 pm.
How to apply
To be considered for the Confectioner job, please click the Apply button.
After submitting your CV, we aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
Pastry Chef | Dessert Chef | Cake Decorator | Cake Maker | Baker