North West London
Competitive Salary and Benefits c£26,000 - £28,000 (Days)
Reporting to the Site Hygiene Manager you will be responsible for effectively managing all aspects of the hygiene department to deliver output requirements across all shifts. You will be accountable for a team of Hygiene Operatives and Team Leaders.
My client is in an exciting period of growth and with a strong brand name and a fantastic culture of recognition and development this is a great time to join them and have a real influence in this key role.
This role bridges supervisor across the AM & PM shifts (not nights) and is 5 days, 40 hours a week. Brand new role brought about due to growth.
- Delivering these requirements by controlling labour and materials within agreed budgets.
- Ensuring maximum efficiency of department to meet cleaning standards and requirements within timescales and costs.
- Ensure all scheduled cleans are completed.
- Use of auditing methods to measure and improve cleaning standards.
- Developing and maintaining cleaning schedules with task orders/SOP for all plant, equipment and premises.
- Attainment of external audits/hygiene standards by maintaining up to date records.
- Ensuring equipment handovers are carried out and systems developed to give clean start-ups for production requirements.
- Ensuring all corrective actions are closed out and recorded.
- Appropriate level of previous experience within a manufacturing unit in a hygiene supervisory role.
- Proven track record of development and engagement with staff
- Basic Food hygiene and level 3 Food Safety.
- Can demonstrate basic practical examples and knowledge of HACCP & TACCP.
- Ability to improve performance by utilising KPIs to drive improvements
- Ability to communicate with and influence direct reports.
- Good general IT skills (Word and Excel)
- An understanding of stock control, fiscal controls and performance improvement plans to realise budget savings.
- Experience of BRC and multi-retailer Codes of Practices
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV quoting reference KG/9849 to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Keeley on 0161 832 7463 / 07399 935 170