An exciting privately owned food manufacturer of ambient, chilled and frozen high quality products is looking to recruit a Development Chef
Joining a super friendly, cohesive and supportive team, the role offers excellent career progression and development to the successful candidate.
• Innovate new products for our customers
• Work on the improvement for the consumer, customer and the clients existing products
• Producing samples for customer briefs and presentations
• Be knowledgeable and aware of current and future food trends and comparative products from all major retailers
• Plan and organised own workload ensuring the wants and needs of internal and external customers are being met
• And more!
• High level of culinary skill – At least 1 years’ experience in a similar role (Essential)
• At least NVQ level 3 in food catering and preparation
• Be creative and passion about cuisines / food trends
• Confident in speaking and preparing food in front of customers
• Good Microsoft office skills and computer awareness
This is a Monday to Friday role with a salary of £33-35K plus depending on experience.