This is an exciting development for McCormick. Construction is underway for a new condiment manufacturing facility, opening in 2021.
This is a great opportunity to join our team, bringing to life our future condiments manufacturing facility, located in Peterborough, UK. Our vision is to build a sustainable, innovative McCormick factory-of-the-future to support our Flavour Solutions customers.
- Prepare samples on a daily basis for PPI team/specific customer projects, as set out by the formulations and as required by the project brief to meet strict deadlines. Some cooking and working with meat & poultry ingredients may be required.
- Prepare and dispatch samples to customers globally meeting specific customs requirements for each country.
- Work with existing systems to create the necessary documents and liaise with International Trade Compliance team.
- Help maintaining laboratory stock of raw materials, keeping stock levels at an appropriate level.
- Help maintaining base stock for the laboratory to follow and ensure shelf life.
- Assist in preparing samples for research, shelf life test, and other requirements.
- Participate in internal tasting panel for flavour evaluation of raw materials and finished products.
- Competent PC Skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Self-motivation and ability to work on own initiative.
- Self-assertion and ability to deal effectively with people at all levels.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 12,400 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets, and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands including Schwartz.
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion, and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.