This is an exciting development for McCormick. Construction is underway for a new condiment manufacturing facility, opening in 2021.
This is a great opportunity to join our team, bringing to life our future condiments manufacturing facility, located in Peterborough, UK. Our vision is to build a sustainable, innovative McCormick factory-of-the-future to support our Flavour Solutions customers.
- Help developing and implementing the engineering maintenance plan and strategy.
- Lead the shift-based engineers to create a high performing culture – motivate, engage, and support team members to develop and achieve their potential.
- Work closely with the manufacturing teams to ensure the correct decision-making for the benefit of asset availability.
- Communicate with the Maintenance Planner and engineering teams a deviation from the maintenance plan to understand the root cause and set the correct actions to prevent future failings or impacts.
- Manage the shift within budgetary allowances.
- Brief team regarding upcoming activities and priorities.
- Set team objectives and goals in line with the site vision.
- Assist planner with outlining supplier requirements.
- Create systems to support safety systems, production efficiency and quality output.
- Assign individual projects to the engineering team members.
- Support the Reliability lead to create training plans for the engineering teams and interconnected manufacturing roles.
- Ensure availability of engineering KPI data and Measure and monitor the quality and quantity of engineering works orders.
- ONC/HNC or above in engineering.
- Experience in Engineering management or leadership.
- Knowledge of Electrical/Mechanical Engineering.
- Knowledge of PLC (Programmable Logic Controllers).
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate team members.
- Experience in budgetary management.
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 12,400 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets, and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands including Schwartz.
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion, and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.