A key role in the technical and food safety team with a busy manufacturer producing much loved (and needed) products!
Your role will be a strong focus on compliance, BRC and audits, working within a team on a daily basis whilst working autonomously, liaising with stakeholders in the business and a true advocate of high quality and service levels.
Your key responsibilities will include:
* Maintain and updating the QMS
* Factory & Technical functions are updated with all food safety & current legislation
* BRC knowledge
* HACCP/Complaints Resolution
* Managing internal and external audits
* Team mentoring, development and coaching
You will have current UK Food manufacturing experience, knowledge of technical systems as well auditing, HACCP/TACCP and good organisation skills, the ability to adapt quickly to the ever changing environment of the food industry and good communication skills from colleagues to clients.
If you know this is the right role for you and you meet the criteria detailed above, then click apply - alternatively you can send though your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01780 483999