Technical Manager – Food Manufacturing
I am working with my client to find a Technical Manager to join their expanding team. Is this you?
Location: Northwest/Cheshire/North Wales
Salary: c£50k + benefits
- A leader in the market they supply
- Established company
- Growing and developing site
Reporting to the Operations Director to lead and motivate the sites Quality Assurance team. To include amongst other responsibilities:
- Resolve any customer issues resulting from hygiene activities and liaising with appropriate departments to reconcile.
- Carry out regular in-house audits across all factories; Hygiene and Health & Safety
- Attend customer meetings; minute meetings and resolve actions arising from these.
- Hygiene risk assessments.
- Ensure all daily checks are carried out and kept up to date.
- Update and monitor HACCP system
- Assist with external audits conducted by suppliers
- Ensure that all activities meet internal and external regulatory requirements.
- Degree in Food Science or similar
- Previous technical experience including supervising/managing within the Food Industry
- Be able to demonstrate working knowledge of food hygiene standards and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills essential – verbal and written
- Understanding of procedures for managing non-conformance
What to do next:
Get in touch! If you think this role is for YOU email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with CH/9858 as a reference or give me a call on 0161 832 7463 (work) / 07792 466140 (mobile).
Not for you? That’s ok! Maybe you know someone who would be suitable for this position? Pass them the link!