Quality System Coordinator
Job ref: 7889 | £20,000 - £25,000 | West London
You will be working for an innovative and expanding food business which has won several prestigious awards for their great tasting products. The business has ambitious growth plans, so there is ample opportunity for career growth and development within the company.
The purpose of your role as Quality System Coordinator is to take ownership of the Quality System in conjunction with the external Quality Management Specialist, plus with support of the Operations and NPD team, ensure all that Production and Packing specifications are managed and adhered to.
- Manage and keep information up to date on the company and customer database.
- Manage new customer set up, technical forms, new product forms and any specific technical information required by the customer.
- With NPD team develop product and packing specifications to support 100% right first time production.
- Prepare and maintain quality management documentation.
- Conduct routine independent Quality Checks in production.
- Audit 3rd party suppliers/manufacturers.
- Performing regular inspections and reviews to ensure employees adhere to quality and safety policies.
- Logging of complaints from all channels and initiate internal investigations including trend analysis.
To be considered for the Quality System Coordinator, you will:
- Be educated to a degree level in a food science discipline or related.
- Previous experience working in a Quality/Technical role within food manufacturing.
- Excellent knowledge of food safety and quality management systems.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of food technical legislation and quality standards.
- Excellent organisation, planning and analytical ability.
The Quality System Coordinator job is based in the West London region and is paying £20,000 - £25,000 according to your experience.
How to apply
To be considered for the Quality System Coordinator job, please click the Apply button.
After submitting your CV, we aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
Quality Systems Coordinator | QA Technician | Quality Technician | Quality Assurance Technician | QS Technician | Food Technical Jobs in London