Quality Systems Manager
Are you an ambitious Quality Systems Manager working in Food or FMCG Manufacturing?
Job Title: Quality Systems Manager
Salary: £32k – flexibility depending on experience
- Are you HND qualified with a several years’ experience in the quality department of a Food or FMCG manufacturing company?
- Can you demonstrate experience with Quality processes and systems?
- Are you qualified in HACCP (Intermediate) and Internal Auditing?
- Experience in developing and implementing Quality Management Systems
If you can answer ‘yes’ to the above, this could be the role for you……..
- Ownership of the Quality Management system, HACCP, document control and internal audit programs to ensure compliance with BRC standards. Updating the Food Safety plan and Quality Management Systems in line with Customer codes of practice and legislation to ensure the safe production of food and to provide customer support.
- Manage and perform internal audits of both sites to ensure safety, quality and hygiene standards are met working closely with ALL departments to ensure.
- Manage non-conformance process to ensure effective closure of raised issues within the timeframe allocated. Including complaints, queries and OOS from supplier. Ensure complaint handling management is effectively maintained (root cause analysis, trend analysis, continual improvement, meet customer expectations, protect brand integrity etc)
- Manage the complaint process, continually improve CPMU by targeting problem areas working cross functionally to change practises. Communication of complaint data to factory floor and promote discussion with staff to reduce complaint.
- Working closely with the internal departments to ensure the correct quality and Food Safety Standards
- Ensure pest control contract is maintained, reviewed with contractor and items actioned accordingly
- Provide relevant training material to departments to ensure any new revision is embedded and maintained.
- My client is a manufacturer based in Shropshire
- This is an excellent time to join my client who is experiencing massive growth
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/9861 to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463