Working for one of the leading food producers within the UK, our client manufactures a range of produces including many well-known branded products.
The Health, Safety & Environmental Manager is an autonomous role, operating as a key player within the site Leadership Team. The successful candidate will be expected to ensure the site complies with all statutory and company requirements enabling a safe work place, and act as site expert to ensure projects and strategies include full health, safety and environmental considerations. The Health & Safety Manager is seen as a pivotal role within the business, responsible for driving cultural change in health, safety and environmental awareness through the involvement, engagement and empowerment of people to deliver improvements in the HS&E agenda.
- Minimum of 5 years previous experience (or equivalent demonstrable experience) as Health & Safety Manager at a Manufacturing site.
- Demonstrable experience of managing and driving HSE cultural change and in delivering improvements to the HSE agenda in a manufacturing business.
- Educated to HNC level or equivalent in a related subject i.e. Business Management, Manufacturing, Engineering, Food Technology
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent.
- Able to prepare and present statistical reports. Experience of budget/financial management.
- Strong background in setting and delivering H&S objectives.
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with your CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of James Constable to email@example.com.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.