We LOVE pizza! It brings us all together. The world deserves BETTER PIZZA and we deliver it!
We are more than just a pizza company; we’re a pizza family and our secret ingredient is YOU!
Role of Offers:
- Competitive Salary
- Full Permanent Contract
- Contributory Pension
- Employee discount program on shopping, gym memberships, holidays and much more
Summary of Role:
Papa John’s International is entering an exciting period of innovation transformation that aims to bring all international markets in line with an International Marketing Calendar focused on International product launches. This role within the R & D team will help with all R & D administration relating to New product introductions in both local markets as well as International product launches and will ensure a more streamlined approach that is more efficient, timely and productive and will focus on timely nutritional and allergen information which allows the team as a whole to focus on innovation that contributes to profitable, sustainable growth increasing top line sales.
- Provide day-to-day Technical Admin support for the R & D teams across all international regions (Latin America, Europe, Middle East, North Africa and Asia), but with the priority being EMENA due to Legislation around Nutritional information.
- Interface with the regional R & D leads to give support on SER’s (Standard Exception Requests); collecting and following up on documentation and loading on the TraQtion system as well as liaising with regional QA and SCM functional teams as well as directly communicating with suppliers.
- Responsible for timely Nutritional data for new product introductions to markets (where required, mainly EMENA) as well as accurate allergy information
- Provide food trend reports for team, R & D, Marketing & Franchisees by utilizing Food People Hub and other available resources
- Navigate and use GlobalData for report research and to support Product launches, menu analysis and New Market Openings.
- Create NPD Trackers on Excel to enable R & D team to efficiently track their NPD projects by markets and regions
- Support analysis via Excel on Markets portioning systems and creating new spreadsheets where necessary
- Strong proficiency Excel essential as well as Word and PowerPoint
- Experience of TraQtion System an advantage
- ·Excellent Project Management skills
- Expertise on cloud-based systems, sharepoint, OneDrive
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to Detail and Accuracy essential
- Love of Admin work
- Use Systems to monitor trend documents and share with teams
- Create Trackers for the team on Excel
- Support team with product testing and product showings
- 5 + years of experience in related roles
- BSc in Food Science or Nutrition
- Experience of managing Nutritional Databases
- Nutrition background preferred
- Ability to travel when required
- Experience in Restaurant or Retail Operations preferred
- Experience working with Franchisees preferred
- International Experience preferred
- Language skills an advantage but not essential