Job ref: 7891 | up to £50,000 + bonus | North London
You will be working for a well-established and highly respected manufacturer of high-quality, speciality products.
This business has been expanding with more exciting growth plans in the pipeline, therefore this is an excellent time to join the team and progress with the company.
As Technical Manager, you will be a key part of the business leadership team where you will oversee the technical, QA and hygiene functions plus ensure compliance with company, health & safety, food safety, quality and hygiene policies across the manufacturing site.
- Develop and implement food safety quality management systems.
- Full responsibility for compliance with all 3rd party and retailer-led audits including BRC.
- Review and upgrade the HACCP system & risk assessments.
- Manage the supplier approval process and ongoing monitoring.
- Manage customer complaints ensuring full investigation and response.
- Ensure all customer specifications are kept up to date.
- Attend product launches and quality review meetings.
- Manage all technical aspects of NPD, from the brief to product launch.
This role would suit a dynamic and driven food Technical Manager looking to join a business where you can utilise your skills in a rewarding and challenging role.
Extensive food manufacturing industry experience is essential, ideally with strong bakery product experience.
You will have worked with the UK major retailers (most preferably including Waitrose) plus excellent working knowledge of maintaining BRC Food Safety standards (Version 8).
A degree within a food science, food technology or food safety subject is preferred, and ideal qualifications include HACCP (Level 3), Food Safety (Level 3) and Lead Auditor.
The Technical Manager job is based in North London and is paying up to £50,000 according to your experience plus bonus.
The working hours are Monday to Friday.
How to apply
To be considered for the Technical Manager job, please click the Apply button.
After submitting your CV, we aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
Head of Technical | Quality Assurance Manager | QA Manager | Quality Manager | Head of QA | Technical Manager Food Job | Food Technical Jobs | Food Industry Jobs | Food Safety Jobs