Job ref: 7894 | £28,000 - £35,000 | Cornwall
You will be working for an expanding, well established, award-winning business that supplies most of the UK major retailers.
There is currently lots of growth happening with new buildings and an increase in production lines, therefore, this is a fantastic time to join the business.
The purpose of your role as Production Planner is to develop and deliver daily and weekly production plans to optimise labour and plant performance to maximise efficiencies and deliver ultimate customer order fulfilment.
- Deliver cost-effective, accurate and timely production demand plans.
- Ensure customer service levels are maximized, whilst minimising finished goods inventory levels.
- Maintain and verify the integrity of the production Masterdata within the ERP solution, revising Formulas (Bills of Materials) & Routings as appropriate.
- Ensure raw material deliveries are aligned to the production plan.
- Track and review the progress of the plan versus order fulfilment.
- Analyse customer and forecast trends to better inform the planning process.
- Collect, collate and prepare reports on KPI data.
- Experience in a production planning, demand planning or similar supply chain role from a fast-paced manufacturing environment – ideally FMCG or food manufacturing.
- Well organised with a thorough understanding of the principles involved in planning production processes.
- Highly IT literate with previous experience of D365 (or similar ERP solution) and Advanced Excel and MS Word skills.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control and costs for maximising effective and profitable production.
- Good analytical skills; must be numerate and have excellent statistical ability in order to analyse data and present reports clearly and concisely.
The Production Planner job is based in Cornwall and is paying £28,000 - £35,000 according to your experience.
The package includes Mobile Phone, Laptop, and 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
The working hours are 40 hours per week, 8 am – 4 pm, Monday to Friday.
How to apply
To be considered for the Production Planner job, please click the Apply button.
After submitting your CV, we aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
Material Planner | Production Planning Jobs | Food Manufacturing Planning | Demand Planner | Supply Chain Planner | Raw Material Planner | Food Planning Jobs