Job ref: 7895 | £18,000 - £20,000 | Cheshire
You will be working for a high-quality food manufacturer, within their BRC Grade A production facility, supplying products to their customer base all over the UK.
The purpose of your role as NPD Assistant is to support the NPD Manager and team in the development and innovation of products, liaising with all departments to ensure products and services are supplied within agreed specifications.
- Assist the NPD Technologist & NPD Manager as required.
- Support on sample making.
- Collect materials from the warehouse.
- Ensure the NPD kitchen equipment is maintained & in full working order.
- Support on the cleaning & tidiness of the lab and storeroom.
- Manage stock rotation of samples stored and raw materials.
The NPD Assistant job would suit a recent food graduate who is looking to start their career within food product development.
- Degree in Food Science, Food Technology or Nutrition desirable.
- Experience working in a food product development kitchen is an advantage.
- Bakery knowledge is also a great advantage.
- Have a basic understanding of functional/technical ingredients.
- IT literate.
The NPD Assistant job is based in Cheshire and paying £18,000 - £20,000 according to your experience.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 8 am – 4 pm (3 pm finish on Fridays).
How to apply
To be considered for the NPD Assistant job, please click the Apply button.
After submitting your CV, we aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
New Product Development Technologist | Product Development Assistant | NPD Technologist | Food Product Developer | Graduate Food Science Jobs