Technical Account Manager
As Technical Account Manager you will be the sole point of contact for all key customer accounts for all things technical, quality and food safety. Your influence will maintain, build and develop their excellent reputation within their sector.
- Support the technical categories and procurement in maintaining and continuously improving supply chain and TACCP plan.
- Liaise with buying and commercial team to ensure new suppliers for key customers are at a standard that meets with their technical requirements.
- First point of contact for key customers that require account management.
- Liaising with suppliers, managing quality and technical issues relevant to key accounts to ensure they are audit ready every day.
- Complete relevant site visits / audits prior to customer visits to ensure customer / retailer COP are followed for any new or existing suppliers.
- Support the category Technical Managers where required to maintain supplier audits, risk assessments, performance monitoring review and TACCP.
- Ensure prompt responses for customer requests e.g. gap analysis, risk assessments, specifications.
- Ensure customer / retailer COP are followed by suppliers.
- 5+ years experience in Food & Drink manufacturing in a Quality/Technical role.
- Degree educated in Food Science or similar is desirable.
- Solid understanding of end to end FMCG supply base. Top 4 retail experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Food Safety, Audit and Quality Experience – ISO 22000 and/or BRC
- Strong people management and communication skills with the ability to influence effectively on all levels.
- Well organised and the ability to remain calm under pressure
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting EH/TAMC or give me a call on 0161 832 7463.