Up to £23,500
Owing to the ongoing success of the business, a new and exciting technical position has arisen based at head office Kent.
Working for a market leading wholesale business supplying a range of ambient, chilled and frozen products to the food service industry your primary responsibility will be to support the technical team to ensure food safety and quality standards are adhered to and maintained at all times.
• Goods In / Supply chain checks, investigate internal non-conforming products and implementing corrective and preventative actions.
• Customer complaint’s investigation, implementing corrective and preventative actions
• Support in supplier performance review
• Support in GHP / GMP, pest control, internal audits and follow up actions
• Be able to conduct traceability / product withdrawal and recall.
• Support technical team in day-to-day tasks
• Support in third party certifications / accreditations audits
• Process control, QMS and documentation management
• Technical, H&S admin support
• Food safety trainings i.e., HACCP L2, Food handling & hygiene trainings
• At least 3 years industry experience.
• Can do attitude.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to self-manage, make decisions and work as team player.