Are you our missing ingredient?
As the number one soft cheese ingredient solution provider to the UK’s major food manufacturers and food service customers we’ve achieved rapid growth over the last five years. Driven by innovation and an ability to convert R&D concepts into award winning products, we have ambitious plans to further our growth into 2022 and beyond. To compliment a £multi-million investment programme we now have a new opportunity for an Applications Technologist to support this growth within our functional soft and liquid cheese product range.
- You will be responsible for managing the formulation and creation of new products from concept stage through to pilot and factory trial in line with our R&D strategy.
- Work with the site management team to develop our current recipes, ensuring plant efficiency whilst optimizing the product.
- Oversee the samples process onsite ensuring that we proactively advise customers on product functionality to deliver on commercial opportunities.
- Focusing on the development of products that meet customer’s flavour and functionality requirements.
- Work with R&D and Operations to manage the handover procedure from R&D stage to full production and develop relevant SOPs for new products.
- And, as a business driven by innovation, you will work closely with R&D and Site to identify areas for improvement within the plant; validating equipment suitability, managing trials on new equipment and supporting launch of new products.
Educated in a relevant degree or by experience, you will understand dairy protein chemistry, functional ingredients and cultured/fermented milk products. Ideally you will already be working in food NPD or have experience from a relevant placement, building on your cheese composition knowledge and the practical stages of an NPD project.
Whether you’re already working in NPD or you’re a graduate looking for that first opportunity, this is a fantastic role to catapult your career.Excellent training, newly built kitchen facilities, a growing, award winning business, servicing many premium high street brands what’s not to like?
The position offers an attractive basic salary, performance bonus and contributory pension scheme.If you are looking to excel your career in a market leading, innovation driven, commercially led business then look no further. To find out more and apply visit www.dairygoldfoodingredients.com
Please note we are not accepting applications from agencies that have not been approached by ourselves directly. Any unsolicited CV's will be sent at the recruitment agency's own risk and will be interpreted as 'gifts' and we have no liability to you for any fee or otherwise. We reserve the right to engage with candidates directly having not, in any way, entered into your terms and conditions. By submitting an unsolicited CV to us, or to any member of our team, you accept these terms as the default position.