Senior Production Planner
Are you a passionate and motivated Production Planner looking for your next move with the desire to work for a fast-paced growing food company?
If the above is true for you, then stop your search and have a read of this opportunity! We are on the hunt for an incredibly passionate and driven individual who thrives from developing people, providing incredible service and has a hunger to succeed in a forward thinking environment.
- Manage the production planning process;
- Model forward capacity based on forecast demand;
- Model finished and semi-finished goods inventory to maintain service levels to all sales sectors;
- Responsibility for the materials planning and forecasting process driven by SAP.
- Liaise with the factory on production planning issues;
- Liaise closely with Technical, Innovation and Marketing on new products launches and product changes, including Minimising SLOB product
- Produce weekly production plans and conduct the weekly planning process;
- Place Raw Material and Packaging Purchase Orders to meet Production Plans
- High attention to detail with ability to deal with complexity and change.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly numerical and proficient in spreadsheet and planning systems.
- Demonstrate the ability to create practical production schedules agreed by key stakeholders.
- Have a strong disposition and be confident when dealing with senior internal stakeholders.
- Proven line management skills with a track record of achieving results.
- Possess a lean mentality and a desire to drive change and continuous improvement
We are the original pud pioneers:
Increased Investment and backing, new factory line commissioned – that’s where you come in……………….
Since 2003, we've been filling homes with ramekins of restaurant-quality, wickedly indulgent desserts.
From Day One, our talented pâtisserie chefs have made every single pud in our very own kitchens, using only the most decadent ingredients, and now we have a range that includes Cheesecakes (some of which also come Free-from!), Hot Puds, Mousses and our new lower calorie Lights range, all of which come in our packaging which is fully recyclable, although we know most of you love to keep the ramekins and re-use them at home!
If you're ever wondering if a Salted Caramel Cheesecake is acceptable at 11 am; just know that somewhere, somebody is tucking into a Gü every single second ...
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date CV in word format quoting ref number 3049/217.
Please see our website for full details.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.
Please be aware that all third-party and direct applications to any of our roles will be forwarded to our retained consultants Veritas Partnership Limited and no fees will be payable.