Would you relocate to secure your dream job? You probably will have to for this one.
Visionary Head of R&D required for established food manufacturer that has exceptional growth potential.
This could be suitable for a Senior R&D Manager who is looking for the next step in their career.
The client is committed to becoming category leaders and are investing significantly to achieve this. As part of the senior management team you will be given the autonomy to deliver required improvements.
The role has a Global remit.
- Guide the long term direction of the division, and help with the development and Implementation of the global innovation strategy.
- Responsible for the overall management and development of a team of 10+.
- Process and procedure improvement.
- Developing food values and expanding knowledge.
- Building and maintaining working stakeholder relationships.
- Must have a R&D background within a Blue Chip food manufacturing environment
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in the workplace.
- They need someone who is a good all-rounder (Concept to Launch).
- Good leadership & management skills (5+ years managing teams).
- Degree or equivalent in Food Science or related discipline
- They will consider someone who has come from an Ambient / Chilled / Frozen processed foods background.
- Sensory development experience.
- Patent or Intellectual Property experience is desirable.
- Ideally Branded & Own label experience.
- Real expertise on stage & gate
- Commercially aware with excellent Project Management experience
If you're interested in knowing more, send an up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org