Warehouse Production Administrator
Job ref: 7909 | £9 - £11.50 per hour | Cheshire
You will be working for a high-quality food manufacturer, within their BRC Grade A production facility, supplying products to their customer base all over the UK.
The purpose of your role as Warehouse Production Administrator is to support the Warehouse & Logistics Manager with administrative tasks, to ensure the planning of collections and deliveries are efficiently processed.
- Produce delivery notes against completed picking confirmations.
- Advise the Production Planner and customer service team on any shortages.
- Update Excel transport database with dispatched sales orders and all necessary shipping information.
- Book delivery slots with customers
- Printing labels for the orders which are ready for dispatch
- Filing picking confirmation in the warehouse and make changes to picking confirmations as required.
- Printing confirmations and assigning shipment numbers
To be considered for the Warehouse Production Administrator:
- 2 years experience working in an administration role.
- A background working in a Warehouse, Production or Logistics environment.
- Good PC skills including Microsoft Excel
- A knowledge of food production and related planning activities highly beneficial.
- Excellent organisation skills with high attention to detail.
The Warehouse Production Administrator job is based in Cheshire and is paying £9 - £11.50 per hour according to your experience.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 8 am - 4 pm (3 pm finish on a Friday).
How to apply
To be considered for the Warehouse Production Administrator job, please click the Apply button.
After submitting your CV, we aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
Despatch Assistant | Shipping Administrator | Logistics Assistant | Logistics Administrator | Warehouse Administrator